The Warlords of Khorne's Crossing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Warlords of Khorne's Crossing

The Warlords of Khorne's Crossing: Looking for Skulls!!

+10
Casey
WillyT
Gorechilde
Jampire
Kami_Sensei
James
yoda4982
Sir Robot Monkey
Mystic
Admin
14 posters

Introduce yourself

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Introduce yourself Empty Introduce yourself

Post  Admin Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:34 pm

Introduce yourself to your other gamers and let us know a little about yourself.
    Mystic
    Mystic

Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post  Mystic Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:51 pm

My name is Jeff and I am a 40K-aholic Wink

I collect Space Marines (Blood Ravens) and Tau (Fi'rios Sept) and I am a serious n00b but I like to think I am getting better. I am looking forward to all of the new lessons I am sure to receive tongue at the hands of my fellow league players and I look forward to seeing this grow.

In real life I am a security systems analyst at Reliant Park/Stadium in South Houston and married to a wonderful woman who supports my habit Very Happy .
    Sir Robot Monkey
    Sir Robot Monkey

Post  Sir Robot Monkey Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:05 pm

I'm Kyle and I can usually seen at the store with my brother Jeff (he is such a tag-along). We're both relatively new to the hobby (play wise at least) and still learning the ins and outs of everything.

My interests/hobbies are varied. In no particular order: gaming (table top [both war and RPG], PC and console), movies, music, comics, reading, drawing and writing. If anybody wants to discuss any of my interests, I'm always glad to expound further. I love conversating.

Currently, I have been collecting 3 armies: Eldar, Orks, and Space Marines. In the upcoming league, I will be fielding an Ork army and try valiantly to make it a good game for anyone I play. As I'm still new, I welcome all advice, suggestions, constructive criticisms and critiques on modeling/painting and tactics/game play/army building.

Oh, I also fall down really well.

Looking forward to creating some cool gaming memories...Let the WAAAGH! begin!
    yoda4982
    yoda4982

Post  yoda4982 Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Welcome Jeff and Kyle

I'm Jon and i've been playing since last December. I'm going to be playing Guard in the up coming league and I like comics, movies, Gaming, Star Wars, reading, and Football.

Currently I am making a Ravenwing Army (with Deathwing) and a Guard army and eventually a Disciples of Caliban Space Marine army

Can't wait to get to know everyone and have a great time gaming.
    James
    James

Introduce yourself Empty Introduce myself

Post  James Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:46 pm

Hey everyone, the names James. I started doing the 40k thing back when I was 13 and it was the beginning of 3rd edition. I took a long 10 year hiatus and started playing again last year. I started with Dark Angels and am still with Dark Angels. I'll probably start up a Chaos army and a Guard army soon.

I'll be using my Dark Angels in this League Tourny. I try to stop in to Cole's Crossing at least two or three times a week and hope to see you all there.
    Kami_Sensei
    Kami_Sensei

Introduce yourself Empty BUUUUUUUGGGGGGZZZZZ!!!!!

Post  Kami_Sensei Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:53 am

Hey I'm david im 20

I play TYRANIDS!!! idk how many points i have but i run a gaunt heavy army, not a fan of stealers.

atm, i don't have alot of free time with summer school, and what not, but when its over my scedule will open up for more warhammering.
    Jampire
    Jampire

Post  Jampire Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:21 am

Sup guys this is Jared. I'm a sneaky git, and I am an Iron Warrior.
    I also have an Eldar army that I swear I'm going to play someday, Some Rohirrim for LoTR, and Ogre Kingdoms and Wood Elves for Fantasy.
    I've been in and around the hobby for about 12 years off and on blah blah blah. If there's something I can help you guys with feel free to ask and I'll do my best.
    You all know me, so let the smack talk commence. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Jampire on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Stupid keyboard...)
    Gorechilde
    Gorechilde

Introduce yourself Empty Blood For the Blood God!

Post  Gorechilde Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:51 am

Greeting's Everyone,
    This is Raymond. Most of you hopefully know me. Let's see...I begin in this hobby in '89. I started out playing 40k. I started with The Unforgiven...Dark Angels! For the Lion, Baby! They are my greatest love. I then at some point fell to chaos and hooked up with the 12th legion....Angron's boy's>>>>>Worldeaters.
    I have a large force of Dark Angels(1st, 2nd, 3rd Companies), a large force on Chaos Marines, a force of Imperial Guard and Chaos Deamons. I also play Warhammer Fantasy....Orcs and Gobblins, Chaos Deamons, Chaos Mortals.I have a small Lord of the Ring army. I also play Battlefleet Gothic, Epic, Warmaster. I love this game.
    I can help you with most questions or anything else you may need. I look forward to playing each and everyone of you. After all, Khorne doesn't care from where the Blood flows, it might as well be yours!

"Blood For The Blood God! Skulls For The Skull Throne!
    WillyT
    WillyT

Post  WillyT Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:32 am

I am Willy T, I play a drop pod Space Marine army that is very infantry heavy, I formerly played Chaos for 40k, I play Vampire
    Counts for Fantasy, and I have a Harad/Easterling army for LotR.

My next project is a 2000pt army of Angels of Absolution consisting mostly of Deathwing Terminators and supported by some Ravenwing Squadrons.

I have been with the hobby for 8 years and I intend to be with it for many more. I am looking forward to a friendly leage style campaign and I hope it is as much fun as it sounds.
    Kami_Sensei
    Kami_Sensei

Introduce yourself Empty Raymond!

Post  Kami_Sensei Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:45 am

Gorechilde wrote:Greeting's Everyone,
    This is Raymond. Most of you hopefully know me. Let's see...I begin in this hobby in '89. I started out playing 40k. I started with The Unforgiven...Dark Angels! For the Lion, Baby! They are my greatest love. I then at some point fell to chaos and hooked up with the 12th legion....Angron's boy's>>>>>Worldeaters.
    I have a large force of Dark Angels(1st, 2nd, 3rd Companies), a large force on Chaos Marines, a force of Imperial Guard and Chaos Deamons. I also play Warhammer Fantasy....Orcs and Gobblins, Chaos Deamons, Chaos Mortals.I have a small Lord of the Ring army. I also play Battlefleet Gothic, Epic, Warmaster. I love this game.
    I can help you with most questions or anything else you may need. I look forward to playing each and everyone of you. After all, Khorne doesn't care from where the Blood flows, it might as well be yours!

"Blood For The Blood God! Skulls For The Skull Throne!
    You have been hobbying for as long as i've been alive!
    See Jebus that's amazing!
    Casey
    Casey

Post  Casey Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:56 pm

I am Casey, I play Eldar for 40k and Daemons for Fantasy (undefeated Twisted Evil ) I have been playing since the release of the Daemons. Use to play Chaos Marines and Empire which I might start back up at some point and time. I prefer Tzeentch (most powerful of all Chaos Gods) and Nurgle. I also love the smell of fresh cheddar in the morning. Laughing
    Jampire
    Jampire

Post  Jampire Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:57 am

Ha freakin ha...

I shall spank your Deamons with my Ogre Love.
    Mystic
    Mystic

Post  Mystic Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:16 am

Very disturbing visual there, spankin' and ogre love....
    Sir Robot Monkey
    Sir Robot Monkey

Post  Sir Robot Monkey Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:24 am

I thought that was the sort of thing one sees down in Tijuana or Nueva Laredo...
    Casey
    Casey

Post  Casey Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:44 am

Jampire wrote:Ha freakin ha...

I shall spank your Deamons with my Ogre Love.

that'll be the day Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    maxzilla
    maxzilla

Post  maxzilla Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:46 am

Sir Robot Monkey wrote:I thought that was the sort of thing one sees down in Tijuana or Nueva Laredo...

OMG, my eyes just melted from the inside out...

ANYWAY, iv been in the hobby for a decade now, iv won a couple painting comps her and there.
    My other interests include Music, MY Freinds, Reading, My 5-String Bass (its shiny Razz), and my 360

40k Armies: Orks, Salamanders, Grey Knights, My DIY Sace marines, Necrons, Daemons, Sisters, Inquisitorial and im working on IG (Catachans, Renegades AND DKoK)

WHFB Armies: Vampires, Orks, Wood Elves, Ogres and im starting some Dark Elves/High Elves.

LoTR Armies: Nothing but The Fallen Realms, Glory to Harad!!!
    heavyweponguy
    heavyweponguy

Post  heavyweponguy Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:53 pm

my name is andrew ive only started palying sence last christmas i play ultrameriens glory to the emperor i enjoy playing and also just hanging out with all the coll people at GW

if you get to know me in really chill fun to talk to you and is allways ready for pointer or crqtuks on any thing i do as in playing a game panting or putting stuff tother

and i can type right if my life depened on it lol
    BamRocket
    BamRocket

Post  BamRocket Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Hey guys, name's Alex and I just started playing this month! Building a Tau army and you will pretty much see me at the Coles Crossing store any day they are open with my cohorts TJ and Devon.
    Jampire
    Jampire

Post  Jampire Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:46 am

Alex, that's either the best or the worst picture of you in existence.
    BamRocket
    BamRocket

Post  BamRocket Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:24 am

Haha most definately my favorite picture of anyone ever.
    Mystic
    Mystic

Post  Mystic Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:33 am

Welcome to the insanity Alex Very Happy
    Sir Robot Monkey
    Sir Robot Monkey

Post  Sir Robot Monkey Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:45 am

As a show of welcome, I will be flinging electronic poo in your direction. In the immortal words of John McClain "Welcome to the party, pal!"
    maxzilla
    maxzilla

Post  maxzilla Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Sir Robot Monkey wrote:As a show of welcome, I will be flinging electronic poo in your direction. In the immortal words of John McClain "Welcome to the party, pal!"
    LOL
    timwall816
    timwall816

Post  timwall816 Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:20 pm

hi my name is tj.
    i like to go to coles crossing and bother jared and raymond, while trying to save money to complete my black templars army...
    warhammer 40k is pretty great, despite its ability to consume the majority of my money in just one day. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:58 am