The Warlords of Khorne's Crossing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Warlords of Khorne's Crossing

The Warlords of Khorne's Crossing: Looking for Skulls!!

3 posters

Kyle come on down your the next to ....DIE

yoda4982
    yoda4982

Kyle come on down your the next to ....DIE Empty Kyle come on down your the next to ....DIE

Post  yoda4982 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:51 am

Hey kyle haven't seen you guys in a while, was wondering if you wanted to get our game in, when ever your available let me know.
    Sir Robot Monkey
    Sir Robot Monkey

Kyle come on down your the next to ....DIE Empty Re: Kyle come on down your the next to ....DIE

Post  Sir Robot Monkey Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:22 am

Hey Jon, sorry we've been missing you. Has been crazy at Casa Holt lately. Will look at my schedule this week and see how it looks and if not during the week, possibly this coming weekend if your up to it? Let me check with my scheduler first tongue ...
    Mystic
    Mystic

Kyle come on down your the next to ....DIE Empty Re: Kyle come on down your the next to ....DIE

Post  Mystic Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:02 pm

Sir Robot Monkey wrote:Hey Jon, sorry we've been missing you. Has been crazy at Casa Holt lately. Will look at my schedule this week and see how it looks and if not during the week, possibly this coming weekend if your up to it? Let me check with my scheduler first tongue ...

Hell, we live in the same house and haven't been able to get a internal game going in two weeks...
    yoda4982
    yoda4982

Post  yoda4982 Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:20 pm

i completely understand, just let me know
    Sir Robot Monkey
    Sir Robot Monkey

Post  Sir Robot Monkey Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:40 am

Will do definitely. At the very least, I should be able to do something this weekend.
    Sir Robot Monkey
    Sir Robot Monkey

Post  Sir Robot Monkey Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:47 pm

Got your message, Jon...should tentatively be able to do something Sunday afternoon after 1 pm.

Also, did you post your army list? I hadn't seen it. Was just curious to see what I am up against.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content