The Warlords of Khorne's Crossing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Warlords of Khorne's Crossing

The Warlords of Khorne's Crossing: Looking for Skulls!!

2 posters

WEEK 1 (Willie T) WEEK 3 (GAR) Game set up

Personality Glitch
    Personality Glitch

WEEK 1 (Willie T) WEEK 3 (GAR) Game set up Empty WEEK 1 (Willie T) WEEK 3 (GAR) Game set up

Post  Personality Glitch Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:56 pm

Hey guys, just want to get our game set up to play. I am off today (thursday) but I doubt that will work. I will be up at the store on Saturday though to play my games if you want to go up there and play them. Let me know.

If youw ant to play today: 832-622-3605
    GAR
    GAR

WEEK 1 (Willie T) WEEK 3 (GAR) Game set up Empty Re: WEEK 1 (Willie T) WEEK 3 (GAR) Game set up

Post  GAR Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:40 pm

I'll be around this weekend. Not sure what time exactly just yet, but I will post something as soon as I know.

GAR
    GAR
    GAR

WEEK 1 (Willie T) WEEK 3 (GAR) Game set up Empty Re: WEEK 1 (Willie T) WEEK 3 (GAR) Game set up

Post  GAR Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:25 pm

Sunday later in the afternnon is OK with me. I think you are going to play Max earlier in the day, but let's say 3ish at Raymond's Store assuming we can get a free table.

GAR

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:29 am