The Warlords of Khorne's Crossing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Warlords of Khorne's Crossing

The Warlords of Khorne's Crossing: Looking for Skulls!!

2 posters

GAR Trounces Tau

Mystic
    Mystic

GAR Trounces Tau Empty GAR Trounces Tau

Post  Mystic Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:51 pm

GAR rolled the hurt locker out and stuffed me in it pretty quick like last night Laughing. Thanks again for the good game and while you were talking about forgetting the Orbital Bombardment option, I realized this morning I forgot ALL about the Flechette Dischargers I had on all of my vehicles. Granted, against Terms it more than likely would not have done anything, that was still a whole lot of wound on 4+ rolls I could've made Laughing.

Add to that I forgot about my Seeker missiles on my PF 'Fish and I just gotta wonder at where was my head Very Happy. So, I actually still did have two weapons that could have potentially wounded your Land Raiders on EXTREMELY luck glancing rolls.

All in all, even with those, I think it would have only been delaying the inevitable. Once again, good game!

Last edited by Mystic on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellin')
    GAR
    GAR

GAR Trounces Tau Empty Re: GAR Trounces Tau

Post  GAR Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:38 pm

It was a fun game. I was a little concerned about chasing Tau all over the battle field and never getting to engage, but it worked out pretty well there at the end.

I know you had some crappy rolls to penetrate, but had several good ones to stop my multimelta's from punching through.

I'm still sad over my poor techmarine, he never got to fire a shot and then got his head blown off when he was trying to change a tire on his cannon....

It was a fun game and one of these days I am going to remember to drop my orbital bombardment.

"Rolled out the hurt locker". That is too funny, I thought it was a fairly family friendly game. LOL Very funny. I am still chuckling over that.

Thanks for a good fun game.
    Mystic
    Mystic

Post  Mystic Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:34 pm

GAR wrote:"Rolled out the hurt locker". That is too funny, I thought it was a fairly family friendly game. LOL Very funny. I am still chuckling over that.

Thanks for a good fun game.

I cannot remember where I first heard the term "hurt locker" but I try to work it in whenever I get the chance Very Happy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:44 pm